The PALS Course is for healthcare providers who respond to emergencies in infants and children.
These include personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, paramedics and others who need a PALS course completion card for job or other requirements.
Topics covered include:
- Key changes in pediatric advanced life support, reflecting the new science from the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Management of respiratory emergencies
- 1- and 2-rescuer child CPR and AED use
- 1- and 2-rescuer infant CPR
- Cardiac, respiratory, and shock case discussions and simulations
- Resuscitation team concept Rhythm disturbances and electrical therapy
- Systematic Approach to Pediatric Assessment
- Vascular access
Contact Us for pricing and additional information
includes class supplies, pocket reference cards, and student book